The 2020 Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize is awarded based on achievements, rather than future goals.
Therefore, the letter of nomination should focus on what the organization has accomplished.
1) Extraordinary contributions toward alleviating human suffering
2) An established record of achievement
3) Innovation in program design
4) Demonstration of effective partnerships, organizational capacity and administrative efficiency
5) Ability to serve as a model for other nonprofits and demonstration of impact.
a) be established, nongovernmental, publicly supported charitable organizations
b) have U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax-exempt status - or the equivalent for international organizations
c) be legally established for at least five years prior to January 2015 for the 2020 Prize
d) have audited financial statements for at least five years
e) have expenditures greater than U.S. $750,000 in their most recent audited fiscal year of operation.
Utilize This Offer
This prize is presented to a nonprofit organization judged to have made extraordinary contributions toward alleviating human suffering.
The nomination period will close on October 1, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
For more information, please visit https://tinyurl.com/y4w4gnz4