Funding will be allocated to projects that address sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), particularly for women and adolescent girls, on critical gap areas
a) reproductive health services
b) comprehensive sexuality education
c) family planning and contraceptives
d) safe and legal abortion and post-abortion care
e) sexual and gender-based violence (including child, early and forced marriage, and female genital mutilation and cutting)
f) advocacy activities for SRHR.
Applicant’ organizations must
1) be a Canadian organization, legally incorporated in Canada, that can provide proof of its legal status
2) provide two separate financial statements for their organization’s most recent fiscal years
3) provide a signed Organization Attestation.
Proposed project should
- take place in one/more official development assistance-eligible countries; Sub-Saharan Africa countries are priority;
- last minimum five yrs / maximum seven years
- request at least CAD$5 million.
Utilize This Offer
Proposals should adopt a feminist and sustainable approach to improve the health, human rights and well-being of diverse groups of women, adolescent girls and children.
Applications should be in either English or French.
Deadline: Oct 10, 2019 at 12 pm (noon) ET