The German Federal Foreign Office promotes around 120 to 140 projects of varying sizes worldwide, primarily in emerging and developing countries in Africa, Asia, Central and South America, and Eastern Europe, for supporting the protection of human rights.
Thematic priorities of the funding include strengthening civil society, in particular supporting defenders of human rights, human rights institutions and the media, protecting and promoting women's rights, protecting and promoting the rights of children, and promoting economic, social and cultural rights.
1) Strengthening civil society, in particular supporting human rights defenders, human rights institutions and media;
2) Protecting and promoting the rights of women
3) Protecting and promoting children’s rights
4) Moratorium on the death penalty or its abolitiion
5) EcEconomic, social and cultural rights (ESCR).
Projects must be completed by 31 December of each calendar year by the latest.
Utilize This Offer
Sums of up to 70,000 euros can be granted for concrete projects.
The application must be accompanied by a financial plan including detailed lists of project
Deadline: October 10, 2019.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/y6qjayep