Sport Canada is seeking applications for a Canadian university to lead and coordinate the Gender Equity in Sport Research Hub to support gender equity in sport through innovative, transparent and sustainable research activities, data curation, network building and partnerships, to effect pan-Canadian behaviour change.
The following objectives reflect the five core streams of activity to be undertaken by the Research Hub:
1. Generation of new knowledge;
2. Data curation and consolidation/synthesis of existing research (“science watch”);
3. Tracking and monitoring population and system change (via partnership with the Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research Institute);
4. Evaluation and impact analysis; and
5. Knowledge transfer and exchange.
Project duration: 3 years, beginning in January 2020.
The application must be submitted by a single lead Canadian university, which will be responsible for the signing of the agreement with the Government of Canada.
Utilize This Offer
Read the Application Guidelines in their entirety before completing your application.
Grant request cannot exceed $550,000 in any of the three fiscal years.
Application deadline: October 14, 2019.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/y6759gbf