The Robert Bosch Stiftung and the Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation of The German Marshall Fund of the USA seek to support confidence building activities of non-state actors in the South Caucasus, Ukraine, and Moldova, and its neighboring countries.
- Local, regional and national capacities to promote coexistence and reintegration
- Cross-border initiatives for youth
- Civic education or active citizenship
- Reconciliation and peace
- Arts and cultural work to advance peace and reconciliation
- Role of media in overcoming stereotypes.
Applicant organizations must be:
1) legally registered in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, and Ukraine.
The involvement of additional partners (especially those from the EU) is welcome;
2) civil society organizations which can effectively engage target audiences within the population of the region in their projects’ activities.
Average grant: around 18,000 EUR,
Utilize This Offer
Maximum duration of the project: 6 months.
Multilateral projects and those that reach out to the neighboring countries are encouraged.
Project proposals must be submitted in English only,
Application deadline: October 18, 2019, at 18:00 UTC+3:00
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/yxlcrz2