The European Union / Council of Europe Joint Programme “Democratic and Inclusive School Culture in Operation” (DISCO) seeks applications for project proposals to promote Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education (EDC/HRE) with an aim to contribute the fostering of inclusive and democratic societies in the 50 States party to the European Cultural Convention.
1) Competences for Democratic Culture in education institutions
2) Fostering democratic and inclusive culture in education institutions, with a particular focus on creating opportunities for migrants, refugees and minorities.
Project activities may include
- focus group meetings
- seminars, workshops, conferences
- training activities
- peer review activities and learning activities
- community events with the civil society organisations
- campaigns and media advertising
- design of informative materials
The 50 states party to the European Cultural Convention are eligible to apply.
Utilize This Offer
Any public or private non-profit organisation active in the field of education for democratic citizenship and human rights education will be eligible implementing partners.
Awards request: up to 500 000 Euros.
Deadline: 15 Dec 2019
For more information, please visit https://fundsf.org/2MV9IlH