The International Peace Research Association (IPRA) Foundation was founded in 1990 as a non-profit, tax-exempt organization.
The Foundation's purpose is to promote peace research and scholarship throughout the world.
1. The Dorothy Senesh Fellowship is available to women from countries in the Global South who have completed a Bachelor’s degree, who have been accepted into a graduate program, and whose graduate work is to be focused on issues related to the goals of IPRA;
2. Funds will only be dispersed when the selected candidate is admitted into a graduate program;
3. Awards are considered based on need; therefore students with substantial funding sources are less likely to be considered for the award;
4. This fellowship is not for research purposes and proposals.
5. Do not apply if applicants are male, if applicants are an undergraduate, or if applicants are not from a country in the Global South.
Utilize This Offer
Every other year (beginning in 1990) two women receive school expenses in the amount of $5,000 per year for two years.
Applications are due by Jan 15, 2020. Please write in English or in Spanish.
Announcement of the Awards will be made by Mar 1, 2020.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/wmq538m