The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) was launched by the United States government as a signature effort to invest in the next generation of African leaders.
The need to invest in grooming strong, results-oriented leaders comes out of the statistics: nearly 1 in 3 Africans are between the ages of 10 and 24, and approximately 60% of Africa’s total population is below the age of 35.
The YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is merit-based and open to young West African leaders who are:
1) 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission;
2) citizens and residents of Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, Burkina Faso.
3) not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.;
4) eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana;
5) proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
The Emerging Leaders Program will teach young African leaders about modern leadership over a period of 17 weeks.
Utilize This Offer
The YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is looking for young men and women between the ages of 18 and 35 who are ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their countries.
Application deadline: 19 January 2020.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/u3ju9e5