The US Embassy Lima seeks to support gender equity and the promotion of healthy relationships among Peruvian adolescents.
1. Innovative prevention programs that address healthy relationships and reduce teen-dating violence
2. Primary beneficiaries of the project should be residents of Madre de Dios between ages 14 and 17
3. The project should also include teachers and parents, aiming at increasing awareness, changing community attitudes, and reducing the incidence of violence against women and girls
4. Project activities must include a component of performing arts education, with participatory theater as a priority, but other forms of performing arts such as music and dance should also be considered
5. The project should also include other interactive engagements such as sessions with teachers and parents, community presentations, and awareness campaigns
6. Proposals should include a U.S. component, whether in content, organizational partners, and/or project staff.
Utilize This Offer
Award Ceiling / Floor: US$25,000 / US$10,000.
US and Peruvian for-profit or commercial entities are NOT eligible to apply.
Closing Date for Applications: Jan 30, 2020.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/tz4wp4u