Action For Nature, Inc. is an international 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in San Francisco, California, USA.
We encourage young people to take personal action to better their environments and to foster love and respect for nature.
1) concerns environmental health, advocacy, research or protection of the natural world;
2) is action-based and self-initiated, and not one assigned by a teacher or other adult;
3) is close to completion or was completed within the last year;
4) applicants must be between the ages of 8 and 16 on February 28th in the year of application;
5) Only applications in English are accepted.
Winners will receive:
a) Public recognition and media press release;
b) Cash prize up to $500;
c) Certificate of achievement for outstanding efforts to help protect and preserve the environment.
Just as importantly, winners will serve as role models for other young people by demonstrating that each individual can make a difference.
Utilize This Offer
Action For Nature (AFN), a non-profit organization, is seeking nominations for International Young Eco-Hero Awards 2020 to recognize and reward the successful individual environmental initiatives of young people ages 8 to 16.
Deadline: February 28, 2020.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/wwnazk7