Spencer Foundation´s Small Research Grants Program:
a) aims to support education research projects that will contribute to the improvement of education, broadly conceived;
b) is “field-initiated” in that proposal submissions are not in response to a specific request for a particular research topic, discipline, design, method, or location.
1. Proposals must be for academic research projects that aim to study education;
2. Proposed budgets are limited to $50,000 total and may not include indirect cost charges per Spencer’s policy;
2. Projects proposed may not be longer than 5 years in duration;
3. Principal Investigators (PIs) and Co-PIs must have an earned doctorate in an academic discipline or professional field, or appropriate experience in an education research-related profession;
4. The PI must be affiliated with a non-profit organization that is willing to serve as the administering organization if the grant is awarded.
Utilize This Offer
The goal for this program is to support rigorous, intellectually ambitious and technically sound research that is relevant to the most pressing questions and compelling opportunities in education.
Full Proposal Deadline: March 3, 2020 at 12:00pm CT.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/y4avl8hu