The U.S Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (PRM) has announced 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya.
Proposals must support one or more of the following program areas:
a) Humanitarian Protection and Assistance;
b) Interim and Durable Solutions.
1) Proposed activities should primarily support refugee populations in Ethiopia and Kenya;
2) Proposals for the two countries should not be combined;
3) Programs must include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent refugees;
4) Project plans for one, two, or three years will be considered;
4) Applicant organisations must be: a) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education; OR b) Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education; OR c) International Organizations.
Funding: Award Ceiling: 2,000,000 / Award Floor: 800,000 USD.
Utilize This Offer
All applicants must submit applications through the website Grants.gov
Proposal submission deadline: Thursday, March 05, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Proposed program start dates: June 1, 2020.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/reae652