The Santa Barbara Foundation, United Way of Santa Barbara County, and Hutton Parker Foundation are leading a countywide collaborative with members of the Foundation Roundtable to provide assistance to individuals and families as well as organizations actively engaged in assistance efforts for members of the community affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
a) Individual Financial Need;
b) Meeting Increased Service Demand;
c) Operational Capacity and Business Continuity.
1. Individuals disproportionately impacted by coronavirus and the economic consequences of the pandemic.
2. Nonprofit organizations serving all regions of Santa Barbara County.
3. Organizations must be certified as tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or use a fiscal sponsor with 501(c)(3) tax status.
4. Applications that do not contain a valid EIN (tax ID) number will not be considered.
5. An agency acting as the fiscal sponsor on behalf of a community collaborative may be eligible to submit proposals on behalf of its own agency needs as well as the needs of the collaborative.
Utilize This Offer
Scope: assistance to individuals and families as well as organizations actively engaged in assistance efforts for members of the Santa Barbara County community affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Deadline: ongoing (rolling basis).
For more information, please visit https://www.sbfoundation.org/covid-19-response-grants/