The Embassy of Japan in Kenya is seeking applications for its Grant Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Projects (GGP) 2020.
In 1989, the Government of Japan introduced Grant Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Projects (GGP) in order to respond to the diverse development needs in less developed countries.
a) Education (Primary, Secondary, Vocational or Special)
b) Health Care
c) Water and Sanitation
- Construction/ Renovation of buildings or infrastructure;
- Supply of Equipment/ Furniture;
- Technical or educational training/workshops to complement activities.
1. Educational Institutions;
2. Medical Institutions;
3. Community-Based Organisations;
4. Local & International Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs);
5. Faith-Based Organisations;
6. Local Authority.
-> The maximum amount of GGP Funding per project is 10 million Japanese Yen;
-> The budget includes audit and quantity surveyor fees.
Utilize This Offer
The aim of GGP is to provide financial assistance to non-profit development organizations for implementing projects at community level in Kenya.
Deadline: ongoing (rolling basis).
For more information, please visit https://www.ke.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/ggp1.html