Westpac Foundation’s Community Grant program, established in 2012, provides $10,000 grants to local organisations creating opportunities through education, training and employment across Australia.
Not-for-profit organisations providing support to communities outside a major city are now invited to apply.
The Westpac Foundation has announced a new partnership with the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR), expanding its Community Grant program in rural, regional and remote areas across Australia.
$500,000 is available through this program, in grants of $10,000 for community-driven organisations and initiatives in regional, rural and remote Australia that enhance, develop or provide education and training opportunities for those who are most vulnerable.
These grants provide support for community organizations creating opportunities through education, training and employment.
What can be funded?
> Organizations that support education, training and employment and activities that help break the cycle for Australian’s experiencing disadvantage.
> There is a preference for grants initiated and delivered by local community groups.
1. Not-for-profit community organizations based in, or delivering programs, outside a major city as defined by the 2016 ABS Remoteness Index;
2. Organizations with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate;
3. Organizations whose activities are primarily aimed at addressing disadvantage and improving social inclusion for individuals within the target groups in education and training opportunities (ages 12 and over) and/or employment pathways;
4. Only one application per organization per grant round;
5. Organizations that receive grants should expend the funds within a period of 12 months from receipt.
All eligible applications are considered on their merit.
Utilize This Offer
The Westpac Foundation Rural Community Grants program will offer grants of $10,000 for community-driven initiatives in regional, rural and remote Australia that enhance, develop or provide education and training opportunities for those who are most vulnerable.
Applications are assessed based on the documentation received at the time of application.
Applications are open until 13 May 2020.
For more information, please visit https://www.westpac.com.au/about-westpac/our-foundations/westpac-foundat...