The U.S. Embassy Islamabad Public Affairs Section (PAS) is seeking proposals which support an Accelerator Program and Exchange for Women Entrepreneurs.
The project will:
a) focus on women entrepreneurs who are running businesses already at the scale-up phase;
b) enable women to expand their business, expand their products, secure capital, tap into the supply chain and/or expand into other markets;
c) serve as a platform for these entrepreneurs to gain training, mentors, access to capital, and international exposure.
1. International and Pakistan-based non-profit organizations;
Organizations may sub-award or sub-contract with other entities, but only one non-profit organization can be the prime recipient of the award;
2. The applicants must submit proof of their non-profit status with their proposal submission (e.g. proof of 501(c) (3) status, Pakistan NGO license). Applications that do not include proof of non-profit status will not be considered for an award;
3. U.S.-based or registered organizations should provide proof of registration to operate in Pakistan or have a documented agreement with a partner organization registered to operate in Pakistan;
4. Individuals are not eligible;
5. Pakistan government entities are not eligible to apply.
Funding Opportunity Number: SCAISB-20-AW-012-04152020
Utilize This Offer
Proposals have a funding floor of $400,000 and a funding ceiling of $500,000.
Proposals should cover a 24-month period of performance.
Current Closing Date for Applications: Jun 01, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=326313