United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites Non-profit organizations (NPOs) working in the Kyrgyz Republic to take part in a competition of proposals to increase the capacity of the target groups and expand legal opportunities in particular of the most vulnerable groups of the population - rural women and people with disabilities.
The project supports the implementation of activities nationally and locally in Chui and Osh oblasts, which constitute over 60% of the country’s population.
The Call for Grant proposal is announced within the framework of the joint Project of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland and UNDP “Towards a Sustainable Access to Justice for Legal Empowerment in the Kyrgyz Republic”.
The objectives of this grant application are as follows:
a) Reduce and eliminate discriminatory stereotypes towards the Project target groups (people with disabilities, rural women);
b) Raise awareness and literacy of people with disabilities and rural women regarding their legal rights;
c) Ensure legal empowerment of target groups through increased number of legal assistance applications to the FLA Centers and Buses of Solidarity in Chui and Osh oblasts.
1. A consortium of two or more non-profit organizations established and registered in the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter the Applicant);
2. All Consortium members - Grant Applicants shall be legal entities established and registered in the Kyrgyz Republic as non-profit organizations in accordance with the current legislation;
3. The Applicant shall submit the project proposal on behalf of one of the organizations authorized by the consortium member organizations to represent the consortium, with all subsequent commitments to its members and the Grantor;
4. The Grant Applicant shall have at least 3 years of proven work experience with rural women OR people with disabilities;
5. The Grant Applicant shall have a network of representative offices/branches in Chui and Osh oblasts.
The selection and evaluation of the project proposals will be conducted in accordance with the evaluation criteria
> Lot №1 – from the applicant to the grant, specializing with the “Rural women” target group;
> Lot №2 – from the applicant to the grant, specializing with the “People with disabilities” target group.
Utilize This Offer
UNDP intends to award two grants of $40,000 each to two consortiums of non-profit organizations (NPOs) on a competitive basis to attract as much as possible of the vulnerable groups of the Chui and Osh oblasts, and especially rural women and people with disabilities into the existing FLA Centers and the "Solidarity Bus" of Ministry of Justice (MOJ) to receive free legal assistance.
The applicants must submit their proposals via e-mail before 12:00 hrs on 1 June 2020.
Applications are valid from 2020 to 2021.
Incomplete or late submitted tender documents will not be considered. UNDP reserves the right to not explain the reasons for not selecting the NGO.
For more information please visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=65421