The Futures Project will select up to 5 winning projects to participate in their highly-customised Social Impact Accelerator in Spring 2021.
This four-month experience will include one-on-one mentoring with experts and industry leaders, interaction with their global network, and an intensive 5-7 days, in-person training week in Berlin.
While the Accelerator programme will last for 4 months, participants will receive individualised mentorship for a full year.
Participants will regularly learn from and work with their broad range of renowned partners from around the world, including business leaders, foundations, NGOs, and media partners.
Through participation in this programme, Innovators will receive practical training and opportunities for collaboration that will launch their projects into the next phases of impact for the future.
Applicants should fulfill the following basic eligibility criteria:
1. Must provide a valid and functioning email address and be able to communicate regularly by email.
2. Must be a registered entity (company, nonprofit, quasi-governmental entity, etc.).
3. Project must address one of The Futures Project’s focus areas: Life, Empowerment, and Society.
4. Project must be intended to last beyond the current COVID-19 crisis (i.e. we are not looking for projects that have a temporary or crisis-dependent duration).
5. Must be available and committed to enrolling in and participating in The Futures Project Social Impact Accelerator if they are selected.
Utilize This Offer
IFP seeks to identify projects that help communities, building on their motto: innovation is the future delivered.
You can nominate an initiative you know of, or self-nominate a project you’re affiliated with.
They are especially interested in learning about work that may have gone unrecognized on the global stage, whether these initiatives are very recent or more established, provided they are relevant for today and the future.
STEP 1: Register with us and fill out the pre-application form by latest July 3rd, 2020. The pre-application form acts as an eligibility check. We will accept expression of interest forms up to July 3rd and will inform you about selection or rejection as we screen the applications.
STEP 2: Fill out the full application form by July 15th.
For more information, please visit https://call-for-innovators.futures-project.org/