The Africa Middle & East Seed Challenge is a call for candidates to submit application for seed investments from €50k up to €150k.
The investees will be announced by September 2020 and will integrate the Orange Ventures Africa Middle & East portfolio.
Do you think you have what it takes?
> Funding from €50K to €150K funding per investment in 7 African and Middle-East entrepreneurs, convertible note with standards terms;
> Connection to 12 months local mentor to support your business.
You are eligible if:
1. You have a bold vision with passion for disruption and expansion;
2. You are willing to partner with Orange;
3. You are a tech-driven start-up;
4. You are mainly operating in Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Sénégal, Tunisia, Morocco and Jordan;
5. You run Seed stage company, you have not raised more than €1m in total equity funding.
At the end of the application form, you’ll need to upload the following documents:
a) Investment Deck;
b) Financial plan (excel file inc. historic data if relevant);
c) 3-minute Pitch video (internet link).
Utilize This Offer
Are you an entrepreneur who is building a ground breaking business and want to scale on your market, and beyond?
Are you mainly operating in Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Sénégal, Tunisia, Morocco or Jordan?
Apply for the Orange Ventures Africa & Middle East Seed Challenge 2020.
Submit your application by July 19, 2020.
For more information please visit https://digitalventures.orange.com/mea-seed-challenge/