Zone Startups India is launching the 1st edition of Virtual Startup Incubation in collaboration with Startup India with a focus on tech-based innovations led by women entrepreneurs.
Virtual Incubation Program for Women Entrepreneurs (VIP-WE) objective:
To catalyze tech-led innovation of 20 early-stage women-led startups in India.
1. The startup should be led by a Women Entrepreneur (CEO).
2. The Startup should be a registered entity in India.
3. Women founder/co-founder should be an Indian resident/ PIO/ OCI holder.
4. Women Founder/Co-Founder should be a majority stakeholder in the startup.
5. The startup should be Tech-based/Tech-focused.
6. Startups from any sector can apply (Program is Sector agnostic).
7. The Product/Service provided by the startup should be at least at the Pilot stage (Pre or Post revenue).
8. There is no restriction on the age of the participating women entrepreneur.
Utilize This Offer
Zone Startups India has launched the 1st edition of Virtual Startup Incubation in collaboration with Startup India with a focus on tech-based innovations led by women entrepreneurs.
The election process would be of two-stages: i) 30 Startups will qualify for Round 2 of selection, and ii) finally 20 Startups will be selected for the program. The Program will nurture these 20 early-stage startups through a 2-month incubation journey that aims to support them in building their venture.
Along with Startup India, we aim to mentor the founders and also provide an extensive network of experts, corporates, and investors.
Additionally, the global strategic partnership with 100 Open Startup will enable startups to gain access to a global platform for their next level growth.
3 August, 2020: Application End Date.
For more information, please visit https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content/sih/en/ams-application/incubator...