The foundation will prioritize applications that demonstrate that their grant will have the widest community impact.
Being positive caring members of communities is an important part of who are. The Harcourts Foundation enables to better support their team in the way they wish to support their communities.
They have a clear focus on providing grants to reputable community-based, non-profit organizations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
They will prioritize applications that demonstrate that their grant will have the widest community impact. (As they develop over time, our focus may change to reflect the focus and interests of those contributing to and guiding the Harcourts Foundation).
Utilize This Offer
The Harcourts Foundation is encouraging for the grant to provide grants to reputable community-based organizations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
Who can apply for a grant from the Harcourts Foundation?
1. No matter the size of your organization, the Harcourts Foundation not only gives back to those affected by large scale cataclysmic disasters but to charitable community organizations or assists with helping individuals in need.
2. Grants applications must be requested for a specific event, project or initiative.
3. The organization applying for the grant must be a non-profit.
4. Grant applications must be for a specific event, project, item or initiative.
5. Requests for the event, project, item or initiative must be scheduled to occur within four months of receiving the grant.
6. Grants will not be given for items already purchased or events/initiatives/projects already held.
7. Each application will be considered independently based on funds available and circumstances at the time.
8. You may apply as a national or regional organization, however your application must be for a specific community event, project, item or initiative that fits the criteria.
Grant Application Rounds:
All applications must be received by the last day of the dates noted below.
1 January to 31 March - decision to be made by 25 April;
1 April to 30 June - decision to be made by 25 July;
1 July to 30 September - decision to be made by 25 October;
1 October to 31 December - decision to be made by 25 January.
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/usa/application-process-and-round-dates/