Applications are now open for the Cohort 37 of YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program for emerging or aspiring entrepreneurs.
Reasons to Apply to the YALI
a) At the end of the programs participants will be awarded with certificate and become a member of the Yali Alumni;
b) Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavors.
Selection Process and Criteria:
> Selection for participation in the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa will be conducted as a merit-based, open competition;
> All eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Chosen semi-finalists will then be interviewed before a final selection is made and an invitation to join the program is issued.
Utilize This Offer
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is a merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the following criteria:
1) 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission;
2) Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso;
3) Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.;
4) Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana; and
5) Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
Applications close on 29th November 2020.
For more information, please visit https://yaliwestafrica.net/rlc/