Centering citizen engagement and participation throughout the work of civil society, EJA Kosovo aims to contribute towards two main objectives where:
(a) civil society uses and claims spaces for participation in shaping public affairs and
(b) civil society organizations have strengthened ties to their constituents and improved accountability and transparency towards the wider public and their constituents.
Small project grants are intended to deliver concrete results within a set timeframe.
Beneficiaries of these grants may be individuals, unregistered initiatives and non-governmental organizations with the most compelling and innovative ideas that have real potential for advancing the goals and objectives of the program.
Small project grants will support specific actions of civil society initiatives and individuals that address concrete issues, both of more systematic nature or limited in scope and duration; In addition, they are intended to support the initiatives of individuals, unregistered initiatives and non-governmental organizations for more focused and short-term projects.
Civil society initiatives are required to operate in their respective localities.
Utilize This Offer
Engagement for Joint Action (EJA Kosovo) is a KCSF program that supports civil society initiatives through grants and capacity building with the overall aim to contribute to a democratic and inclusive society in Kosovo, on its path towards integration into the European Union.
In order to be eligible, applicants need to fulfil the following criteria:
1) Be individuals (citizens of the Republic of Kosovo), unregistered initiatives or organizations active in Kosovo engaged in any non-profit initiative (branches of foreign and international NGOs registered in Kosovo are not eligible to apply);
2) Have annual turnover up to EUR 25,000 for the last three years (applies only for NGOs);
3) Be directly responsible for the management of the grant. Partnerships with other NGOs/unregistered initiatives are allowed only if the leading applicant takes full responsibility for project implementation and management:
4) Demonstrate capacity for the management of proposed main activities;
5) Are not led or managed by Politically Exposed Persons.
The maximum budget requested for funding from this call for one grant should not exceed EUR 10,000 and for a period of maximum 12 months.
Deadline: rolling basis (no applications deadline).
For more information, please visit https://www.kcsfoundation.org/en/grants/imp-sch/eja-kosovo-program/eja-o...