Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making nonprofit organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
At ACT Foundation, they have adopted a responsive approach to grant making. By funding focused-interventions, they work across a broad spectrum of developmental issues clustered within their focus areas.
Utilize This Offer
Areas of Support:
a) Organizational Development;
b) Monitoring and Evaluation;
c) Board Governance and Support;
d) Impact Measurement;
e) Professional Development;
1) If you are a Nigerian organization applying for this grant, the organization must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission for a least TWO years (24 months).
2) If you are an organization within Africa, applying for this grant, your organization should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within your respective countries for not less than TWO years (24 months).
3) Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization (GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
4) ACT Foundation will not fund any nonprofit whose official bank account name is different from the name of the organization.
5) It is required that you show a strong governance structure.
6) Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
7) You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
8) You be required to show audited financial report of no longer than two years before the application to receive funds.
9) Organization must show track record of past projects and work done within the ACT Foundation focus area of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Environment.
10) The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
11) The organization is required to be:
a) open to an independent audit of the disbursed grants by the Foundation;
b) a non-profit/non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing;
c) directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
12) Program/Initiative must be implemented in within Africa;
13) Program must be innovative and impact driven.
Proposed projects/programs must have a maximum life cycle of 12 months i.e. it must be executed and completed within 6 to 12 months.
The Call for Application portal will close on the 30th November 2020 11:59 pm (WAT).
Only organizations whose applications are successful will be contacted to submit full proposals.
For more information, please visit http://actrustfoundation.org/