Pulsante’s Rapid Response Fund (RRF) provides organizations and social movements in Latin America with the financial and technical support to leverage windows of opportunity to trigger public discussions and civic engagement.
We seek to diversify and expand campaigns to promote collective actions that will expand civic space, promote the development of practices that reduce gaps between governments and civil society in Latin America, and safeguard space for participation and collective organization.
Under this framework, the following initiatives will be supported:
• Advocacy and citizen mobilization campaigns that seek to expand civic space and represent the voices of excluded and underrepresented sectors, such as domestic workers, delivery workers, groups in rural communities, indigenous peoples, etc.
• Campaigns, actions and documentations that treat evidence of human rights abuses and discuss them in the public agenda
• Citizen actions that seek to place relevant issues on the agenda and encourage open and democratic discussion
• Citizen mobilization calling for change and regulation against human rights abuses
• Response to the introduction of legislation that diminishes or reduces the political rights of the population, promotes censorship and/or has other effects on human rights and civic space.
Utilize This Offer
Who can apply?
1) Coalitions or groups of organizations in Latin America;
2) Collectives of organized civil society in Latin America.
> Resources from US$10,000 to US$15,000 may be requested.
> Technical support may be requested on topics such as campaigns, communication, advocacy and others.
> The support will last between 3 and 6 months.
Applications will be received until December 10, 2020.
For more information please visit