The COVID 19 Pandemic has impacted Voluntary, Community and Social Economy (VCSE) organizations and a high proportion of these organizations have refocused their objectives to reduce the impact of Covid-19 on the most vulnerable in their society.
At the same time, the pandemic also demonstrated the value and contribution of VCSE organizations in the delivery of services provided to those most in need.
The purpose of the VCSE COVID Recovery Fund is to:
a) Provide additional funding to VCSE organizations to procure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other items to enable the re-opening and continued delivery of vital community services;
b) Support VCSE organizations to move services online and increase digital connectivity for organizations delivering mental health supports and/or providing services to young people, older people, those who are medically isolated, the disabled and women.
Utilize This Offer
Applicant organizations must:
1) be independent, constituted Voluntary, Community or Social economy organizations;
2) have been constituted for a minimum of 12 months prior to the date of application;
3) be located in Northern Ireland;
4) be able to buy the equipment and pay suppliers by 31st March 2021;
5) be able to submit claims for all expenditure by 30th April 2021;
6) only make one application to the VCSE COVID recovery Fund in the 2020/21 financial year.
The items included in the application must not be included in any other application / award of grant aid.
All equipment purchased with this award must be new – second-hand equipment cannot be grant-aided by this Fund.
The minimum amount that an organization can apply for must exceed £250. The maximum amount of grant request cannot exceed £5,000.
The Fund will be open to applications until 11th December 2020 at 4.00p.m.
For more information, please visit https://cooperationireland.org/projects/covid-recovery-application/