The project seeks to provide enhanced service provision to vulnerable populations impacted by COVID-19 and to increase the application of grassroots development to challenges encountered.
To strengthen the enabling environment post COVID-19 for Caribbean NGOs who are working with the most vulnerable sectors by improving access to financial resources and technical training as well as enhancing the voice of marginalised persons.
In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant organization must:
1) Be non-profit-making; and
2) Be a legally registered organisation; and
3) Be established in Dominica, Grenada or St Vincent and the Grenadines;
4) Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project; and
5) Have proven track record of at least 2 years working with the respective vulnerable group.
Utilize This Offer
The Caribbean Policy Development Centre (CPDC) with support from the Inter American Foundation (IAF) is implementing a project in Dominica, Grenada and St. Vincent and the Grenadines to strengthen the enabling environment for Caribbean NGOs to provide essential developmental services to vulnerable communities by improving access to resources and increasing institutional capacity building opportunities post-COVID 19.
Any grant requested under this program must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts: Minimum amount: US$ 8,000.00 Maximum amount: US$ 10,000.00.
Deadline for Submissions: 30th December, 2020.
For more information, please visit https://cpdcngo.org/call-for-proposals-capacity-building-grants-vulnerab...