This call for proposals seeks to provide funding support to not-for-profit organisations working in the area of trafficking in persons whose projects are aimed at providing immediate and essential direct assistance for vulnerable victims of trafficking in persons.
In order to be eligible for a grant, applicant organizations must:
1) Be a non-profit making organisation (CSOs including NGOs, CBOs) registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is registered and in the country where it will be implementing the proposed project;
2) Have been registered by 31 January 2020;
3) Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
4) Demonstrate prior experience of at least one (1) year implementing activities in the area of direct assistance to victims of trafficking in persons in line with the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, supplementing the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime or in providing other services to vulnerable populations including IDPs and forcibly displaced persons;
5) Have a bank account in the organisation’s name;
6) Take all appropriate measures to prevent sexual exploitation and abuse.
Utilize This Offer
The main objectives of this Grants programme are:
a) To provide direct assistance and protection to vulnerable victims of trafficking in persons;
b) To improve health and well-being, facilitate social integration and prevent re-trafficking amongst vulnerable victims of trafficking in persons.
This is a global call for proposals. Projects to be implemented in origin, transit and destination countries will all be considered.
Only projects aimed at achieving the objectives, focusing on the priority issues and meeting all other requirements as outlined above are eligible for funding under this Call for Proposals.
Proposals with budgets ranging from USD 5,000 to USD 20,000 will be considered for award.
All activities financed by this sub-programme must be implemented within 9 months.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 31 January 2021, at 23:59, Central European Time (CET).
For more information please visit