The British Council is seeking proposals for the Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies (DICE) Digital R&D Fund to support the development and delivery of 20 co-designed ‘digital experiences’ that contribute to the DICE programme’s mission and ethos.
The Fund will also support the creation of a community of practice across the 20 partnerships to share learning from digital experiences.
Utilize This Offer
Digital experiences should:
1) Be delivered between February and May 2021.
2) Be designed by, with and/or for groups that are often disadvantaged in the economy, including but not limited to youth, women or people with disabilities.
3) Be tailored and produced for specific groups, such as creative social entrepreneurs, artists and policymakers.
4) Enable the DICE Digital Partners to enhance and improve their own digital confidence, capabilities and infrastructure.
5) Create a genuine connection and camaraderie between the participants.
Organisations that wish to apply must be based in a DICE country (Brazil, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa and the UK) and must submit their application together with a partner organisation in another DICE country.
The value of each of these grants will range between £7,000 – £15,000.
The application must be received before 23:59 GMT on 15 December 2020.
For more information, please visit https://www.britishcouncil.org/dice-digital-rd-fund