Power to Change has launched the Community Business Renewal Initiative, in response to the COVID-19 crisis and the £375,000 Community Business ReBoost fund is part of this support package for the community business sector.
ReBoost aims to support community businesses to raise community shares capital that can support their recovery, pivot or expand the business in response to Covid-19.
The ReBoost fund welcomes strong applications from across England. However, we are particularly interested in applications from the following areas, especially if they involve
community businesses working in:
⊲ Liverpool City Region
Utilize This Offer
The ReBoost fund provides grant funding and matched equity investment.
1) your organisation must be based in England;
2) community businesses that are run by local people for local people;
3) your organisation is recognised as a legal entity in its own right, rather than as a collection of individuals.
The Re-Boost fund provides grant funding and matched equity investment:
• Development grants – between £3-5k to prepare a recovery community share offer and be awarded the Community Shares Standard Mark;
• Match equity investment – typically matching pound for pound up to £25,000 invested by the ReBoost fund.
Next deadlines for applications:
• 6 January 2021;
• 3 February 2021.
We welcome applications in advance of these deadlines.
For more information, please visit https://www.powertochange.org.uk/get-support/programmes/community-busine...