Engagement for Joint Action (EJA Kosovo), a KCSF program, is inviting eligible applicants for its Organizational Development Grants to support NGOs who
> are well-established, have a clear vision and systematically work to implement their strategy, and
> are not yet at that level, but have clear direction of their development, including programmatic goals and groups of citizens that they represent or target with their work.
Engagement for Joint Action (EJA Kosovo) is a KCSF program that supports civil society initiatives through grants and capacity building with the overall aim to contribute to a democratic and inclusive society in Kosovo, on its path towards integration into the European Union.
Utilize This Offer
a) Higher participation of women and other marginalized groups in budgetary planning;
Improving socio – economic and cultural rights of marginalized groups;
b) Strengthening advocacy and watchdog role of civil society with a special emphasis on the rights and needs of marginalized groups;
c) Empowering youth to participate in policy making and implementation.
d) Civic education for human rights.
In order to be eligible for application, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
1) Be a domestic non-governmental organization registered according to the applicable law in Kosovo (branches of foreign and international NGOs registered in Kosovo are not eligible to apply);
2) Be directly responsible for the management of the grant;
3) Demonstrate capacity for the management of the proposed grant;
4) Not led or managed by Politically Exposed Persons;
5) Demonstrate engagement within the area of democratization and eligible program areas.
NGOs that represent businesses or similar entities which have obvious financial capacities to cover the costs of their organization or sustain their activities are not targeted for KCSF grants.
The maximum budget requested for funding for a grant from this call is EUR 15,000.
Organizations will be eligible to apply for funding for a period of maximum 24 months.
The deadline for application is 25.01.2021 at 24:00hrs local time.
For more information, please visit https://www.kcsfoundation.org/en/activity/call-for-application-for-organ...