The Freedom Prize invites young people aged 15 to 25 from France and around the world to choose an inspiring person or organisation, committed to a recent, exemplary fight for freedom.
Involving young people from all over the world at every stage, the Freedom Prize includes 3 key stages:
1. The call for applications “Our Freedom Prize 2021” – until 18 January 2021: When responding to the call for applications “Our Freedom Prize 2021”, participating groups should choose, present and defend a recent fight for freedom, as well as the person or organisation which is leading it, by completing the required form.
2. The deliberations of the international panel of judges – 12 and 13 February 2021: An international panel of 24 young people will meet to consider the “Our Freedom Prize 2021” proposals. Together, the panel of judges will identify the three people or organisations whose fights are, according to them, the most representative of a fight for freedom in 2021.
3. The online vote – from 15 March to 25 April 2021: An online vote, open to young people aged 15 to 25 from around the world, will determine the laureate of the Freedom Prize 2021 from the three people or organisations chosen by the international panel.
Utilize This Offer
The Freedom Prize invites young people aged 15 to 25 from France and around the world to choose an inspiring person or organization, committed to an exemplary fight for freedom.
The 2021 Freedom Prize can be a person or an organization, media or unknown. He / She must have carried out at least one concrete action during the last three years.
Particular attention should be paid to the following points:
1. The relevance of the fight for freedom;
2. The current nature of the fight;
3. The impact of the fight in the short, medium and long term.
The laureate of the Freedom Prize will receive an endowment of € 25,000 to support their fight during an award ceremony that will take place in Caen as part of the Normandy World Peace Forum in June 2021.
'Our Freedom 2021 Prize': until January 18 for your proposals.
For more information, please visit https://normandiepourlapaix.fr/en/actualites/our-freedom-2021-prize-unti...