The L’OCCITANE Foundation has launched a call for projects to preserve biodiversity and encourages L’OCCITANE’s offices worldwide to participate by identifying and supporting local organizations with reforestation or agroforestry projects.
These projects are co-financed by L’OCCITANE’s local offices and by the foundation.
Utilize This Offer
1. The project needs to be carried out by an organization of public interest;
2. The project must focus on respecting biodiversity (trees plantation for conservation of threatened varieties, reforestation of degraded ecosystems and/or agroforestry practices);
3. The project needs to have measurable results. The number of planted trees and the number & name of protected varieties thanks to the help of L’OCCITANE are key;
4. A strong focus will be done on the financial and environmental sustainability of the project;
5. The project presented takes place in a country where there is a local L’OCCITANE’s office, AND/OR the charity organization managing the project and requesting the grant has a local office in a country where there is a local L’OCCITANE’s office.
Grants range fro €5,000 to €10,000 depending on the country.
Application deadline (the subsidiary must send the application to the foundation): February 28, 2021.
Announcement of the selected projects and signature of the legal agreements: starting April 2021.
For more information, please visit https://fondation.loccitane.com/2021-2022-call-for-projects-0.