The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) is seeking applications for funding for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence.
This solicitation provides funding for communities to develop and provide support services for children exposed to violence.
There are two categories of funding available under this solicitation:
Category 1: Project Sites;
Category 2: Training and Technical Assistance.
Utilize This Offer
The overall goal of the program is to build the capacity of families and communities to help children exposed to violence.
1. Independent school districts;
2. City or township governments;
3. Public and State controlled institutions of higher education;
4. Private institutions of higher education;
5. Native American tribal; governments (Federally recognized);
6. Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
7. Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments);
8. County governments;
9. Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
10. State governments.
Award Ceiling: USD$1,000,000.
Closing Date for Applications: Mar 08, 2021.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=331029