This Innovation challenge aims to promote the role of women and men, as actors, citizens, engaged, innovative and creative, in a context of crisis.
The initiatives proposed must imperatively pursue ONE OR MORE of the 3 objectives following:
• Support the health effort by supporting the conversion of business production to provide care materials or other products / services that directly contribute or indirectly to the health effort;
• Support economic activity through the establishment of business assistance services (for example: digitalization, application development, production of material low-cost IT dedicated to micro-enterprises, etc.);
• Support the maintenance of services to households and vulnerable people (for example: delivery at home, adapted personal assistance services, etc.).
Utilize This Offer
1. The innovation challenge is aimed at women and men, with an innovative project of reconversion and / or adaptation of micro-enterprises to respond to the impacts of COVID 19 in the South of Tunisia (Gabès, Gafsa, Kébili, Médenine, Tataouine, Tozeur).
2. The initiatives supported within the framework of this challenge are for the benefit of the community, in particular of the most vulnerable and / or marginalized people, especially women, affected by the crisis caused by COVID-19, in the target governorates.
3. The promoters of a project can present a project as an individual, as entrepreneurs, or associations.
4. Individual project leaders must meet the following conditions to be able to claim financial support:
a) Be a woman or man 18 years of age or over;
b) Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action and not limit yourself to an intermediary role;
c) Be independent from political parties / movements.
The financial support offered by UNDP under this call for proposals is between 50,000 TND and 100,000 TND.
The expected duration of a project should not exceed 6 months.
Les candidatures doivent être envoyées par email au plus tard le 28 février 2021.
For more information, please visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=74824