CFYE strives to disrupt the employment status quo for Jordanian youth, calling for innovative private-sector-led solutions that create, improve, or match decent work for youth in Jordan, with a focus on women in particular.
Recognizing Jordan’s status as a country with a relatively low population (10.5 million) and a private sector that predominantly consists of micro-enterprises, we do not intend to limit the scope of CFYE projects to particular sectors.
Solutions presented should always show a clear pathway to job creation or improvement, whether the focus is on improving the supply of labor, creating more labor demand, or matching youth to decent jobs. Below are our guidelines for applicants to take into consideration while designing their ideas.
Implementing Partners’ solutions could focus on:
• Creating new jobs;
• Matching jobs;
• Improving jobs.
Utilize This Offer
They prioritize projects in certain sectors as holding the most potential for creating decent work for youth, with a focus on young women.
While all sectors will be considered, their prioritized sectors are:
a) Service sectors;
b) Industrial Sectors;
1. The project aims to create, match and / or improve decent employment for youth aged 18 to 35 in Jordan;
2. Projects should create, match, or improve at least 200 jobs for youth. Additionally, a minimum 50% of these jobs should be for women;
3. The applicant organization or one of the applicant consortium partners:
a) is a private sector company;
b) is operating in Jordan;
4. The applicant organization / consortium will need to co-invest at least the same amount of the requested grant from other sources of finance;
5. The minimum contribution by the Fund will be 100,000 Euro per project. Projects that require a lower contribution will not be taken into consideration.
Deadline: 15 March 2021 at 18:00 hours Jordan Time.
For more information, please visit https://fundforyouthemployment.nl/jordan/