Global Changemaker Fellowship is a 10 month advancement program intended to interface and develop a pipeline of Social Change Leaders who are focused on handling challenges in their local communities.
The Fellowship Year:
• A Global Cohort of 30 Individuals working on solving the challenges in their communities that are selected;
• The Fellows continue to stay in their college / jobs during the fellowship;
• They attend 3 fully-funded training camps around the year;
• Between the training, they complete weekly assignments (average 8-10 hours per week);
• The fellows will be supported in their initiative by Global Experts and Mentors;
• At the end of 10 Months, they become a part of the lifelong global community.
Over the course of the program, the Fellows continue with implementing their initiative while participating in immersive workshops, training and mentorship.
The fellowship equips changemakers with an opportunity to get access to global knowledge, community, training and tools to become more effective collaborators of change and grow their initiatives.
After completing the 10 Months, Fellows may receive continued mentorship and coaching. Fellowship also has a very active and growing network of social sector organizations and thought leaders across the globe. We engage all Fellows through events, newsletters and other events. In addition, after the program the Fellows become part of a community of moral leaders who are working on achieving SDGs in their region and across the world.
Utilize This Offer
1. Dedicated leaders aged 13-30 years with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach towards solving community-centric challenges;
2. Demonstrate a commitment to community development in social entrepreneurship or leadership;
3. Leading or an integral part of building an initiative that is along the lines of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
4. Willing to undergo an intensive 10 month-long personal and professional leadership development;
5. Vision for transforming and scaling their initiative.
Applicants are required to know basic English as the program will be conducted in English.
Assignments, training, workshops and meetings will be conducted through online platforms. Therefore, all Fellows must have regular and reliable internet access that allows the downloading and uploading of documents as well as audio and video files.
a) Adaptive and Collaborative Leadership: Catalyzing and embracing the process of creating change through collaboration;
b) Systems Thinking: Designing solutions for all stakeholders by examining problems through a systems lens;
c) Thought Leadership: Building the capacity of leaders to articulate the vision, speak across differences, and inspire others to act;
d) Sustainable Development Goals: Learning the foundations of social change while exploring the meaning of a sustainable future;
f) Polarities Management: Leading when opposing but interdependent values are in tension.
Application deadline: 31 March 2021.
For more information, please visit https://new.connecting-dreams.org/changemaker-fellowship/