MEPI is offering fully-funded Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate program (TLG) – a unique opportunity to pursue a master’s degree through leading American institutions with American-accreditation in the MENA region: the American University of Beirut (AUB) and the Lebanese American University (LAU).
TLG program spans a period of two years with the purpose of equipping graduate students with the professional experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes through research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders while supporting and increasing scholars’ knowledge in gender issues specific to the various fields of study.
Utilize This Offer
The MEPI TLG program provides the following financial support:
a) Full coverage of all applicable charges for enrollment, tuition, and fees;
b) University Medical insurance coverage;
c) A monthly living allowance;
d) Student housing;
e) One laptop for the duration of the program;
f) A yearly book allowance;
g) Two round-trip tickets from and to home country, where applicable.
To be eligible to apply, one must:
1. Be committed to complete your Master’s degree within two years (Starting fall 2021);
2. Be committed to pursue hands-on public policy research and work as part of your Master’s program;
3. Demonstrate academic excellence (Maintain a GPA of 3.0 throughout the academic years).
4. Be a citizen of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Syria (residing outside of Syria), Tunisia or Yemen;
5. Demonstrate financial need status per MEPI and host university Financial Aid policies;
6. Be underrepresented or an economically deserving student and submit the relevant Financial Aid application as well.
American citizens and Green Card holders are not eligible to apply.
Degrees in medicine or law are not supported under this program.
The deadline for application submission is March 2, 2021.
For more information, please visit https://tn.usembassy.gov/tomorrows-leaders-graduate-tlg-program/