In 2018, World Resources Institute (WRI) launched the Land Accelerator Africa, the world’s first training and mentorship program targeted specifically toward businesses that restore degraded forests, farmland, and pasture.
In 2021, WRI and our partners at Fledge and AFR100 are taking a novel approach to the Land Accelerator Africa.
This year, we are expanding the size of our cohort to the Top 100 entrepreneurs from across the continent to join us for an all-virtual business accelerator.
The Top 100 will benefit from:
• 3 months of exclusive weekly trainings from experts;
• 3 months of access to Fledge’s online lessons for start-ups;
• Templates to create content to help your business thrive;
• Weekly office hours with mentors who will lend their expertise;
• Weekly networking sessions to speak with and learn from other entrepreneurs in your cohort.
The Top 100 entrepreneurs have the opportunity to apply for a Land Accelerator investment pack, which an expert panel awards to the Top 10 entrepreneurs.
Utilize This Offer
Restoration entrepreneurs are invited to apply from all Sub-Saharan African countries, free of charge.
The third annual Land Accelerator will be held via virtual meetings and mentorship beginning in mid 2021 and is open to entrepreneurs from across Africa.
To support the AFR100 Initiative’s goal of restoring 100 million hectares of land by 2030, the Land Accelerator provides entrepreneurs across Africa with mentorship and networking opportunities, technical training, and workshops to build up their storytelling and pitching skills.
Applications are currently open until March 31, 2021.
For more information please visit