The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation has announced its scholarship program 2021/2022 to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation was created in 2007, out of a strong will to contribute to national development through creating high caliber professionals to help enhance Egypt’s growth in all sectors.
The Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings, an African leader in energy and infrastructure.
Utilize This Offer
Eligibility Criteria - Applicant must:
1. Be under the age of 35.
2. Be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
3. Have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
4. Be planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
5. Have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
6. Submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
7. Have excellent command of language of study.
8. Have good command of the English language.
9. Have a genuine financial need.
10. Not be a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
11. Upon completion of program, be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
12. Military service status be clear (for males).
Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be considered an asset.
April 15th: Deadline for submitting applications.
May: Shortlisting completed. Semi-finalists contacted for personal interviews.
June: Scholarship recipients announced.
July – August: Placement and departure of scholars
For more information, please visit https://qalaascholarships.org/