Applications are now open for CEIDizler Grant Program to develop capacity, cooperation, advocacy, tools, and mechanisms for the Indicator-Based Monitoring of Gender Equality in the local area within the scope of the CEIDIzler Project.
a) Developing inter-institutional cooperation in Gender Equality monitoring studies;
b) Establishing indicator-based monitoring mechanisms to monitor Gender Equality;
c) Increasing monitoring and advocacy skills to achieve Gender Equality;
d) Developing tools that will promote Gender Equality.
Utilize This Offer
The overall objective of gender equality in Turkey and participatory democracy is a more effective way to achieve strengthening non-governmental organizations working in the field of rights-based gender equality.
In order to apply for a grant, the lead applicant must meet the following conditions:
1. To be established and operate in Turkey;
2. To have a legal personality;
3. Be not for profit;
4. Established in one of the target provinces of the CEIDizler Project: Ankara, Adana, Eskisehir, Gaziantep, Istanbul, Izmir, Mersin, Samsun, Trabzon;
5. Being a Non-Governmental Organization.
The grant will cover 100% of the eligible costs.
Grant applications are based on the following lower and upper limits:
- Lower Limit: 10,000 euros;
- Upper Limit: 40.000 euros.
Application deadline: 8 April 2021 at 5 p.m. Ankara time.
For more information, please visit https://ceidizler.ceid.org.tr/Hibe-Programi-i44