The Visa in partnership with IFundWomen (IFW), is seeking applications for its She’s Next Grant Program for Black Women-Owned Businesses to take action and remove the disproportionate barriers faced by Black women founders.
While small businesses have faced a year of extreme setbacks & challenges during the pandemic, Black women entrepreneurs have been among the hardest hit – particularly when it comes to accessing the capital & resources needed to sustain and grow.
That is why Visa is focused on providing this resilient & fast-growing segment of entrepreneurs with capital & coaching that will enable more Black women-owned small businesses to continue making an impact with their product or service.
Utilize This Offer
Through this program, eligible entrepreneurs in Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, and Washington, D.C. can apply to be considered for a $10,000 grant + one-year IFundWomen Annual Coaching Membership.
1. Must be a Black women-owned business;
2. Business must be located and operating in Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, or Washington, D.C.;
3. Must have a minimum annual revenue of $24K or more;
4. Must have been in business for 2+ years;
5. Must be a business that has a product or service in market and generating revenue;
6. Must be a growing business;
7. Must be a consumer product or service (B2C);
8. Must have a compelling digital presence and supporting media.
Applications are open through April 16, 2021.
For more information, please visit https://ifundwomen.com/visa