The Ottawa Jewish Community Foundation (OJCF) is seeking applications for the Women’s Collective Philanthropy Program (WCPP) Grants Program to use the power of Collective Philanthropy to nurture and maintain a systemic difference in the status of women and children.
The WCPP goals are to ENGAGE, EDUCATE and EMPOWER women to become catalysts for social change.
They do this through the growth of the Women’s Collective Endowment Fund (WCEF), which supports initiatives that expand and improve opportunities and choices in the lives of Jewish women and children.
Utilize This Offer
1. Initiatives that strive to expand and improve opportunities and choices in the lives of women and children in Ottawa’s Jewish community;
2. New grass-roots programs (first time projects), organizations or individuals working to help women and children in the community;
3. Individuals, groups, non-profit agencies and registered charities are welcome to apply.
The grant may provide up to 75% of the funding required for the program.
Please note that these grants are not available to:
• Projects or programs that are already in progress;
• Fund-raising appeals such as memberships;
• Ongoing operations of an organization.
There are two grant cycles in 2021. Please apply within these two windows:
* January 26 - April 16;
* August 3 - October 1.
For more information, please visit https://ojcf.ca/programs/womens-collective-philanthropy-program/wcpp-gra...