The European Union (EU) has launched a call for proposals to Support the activities of civil society organizations and human rights defenders engaged in development in Mauritania.
The general objectives of this call for proposals are to:
a) Support the actions of civil society organizations contributing to the socio-economic strengthening of women and young people;
b) Contribute to the promotion and protection of the rights of women and girls.
All documents related to this call are available in English and French.
Utilize This Offer
Lead applicant organization(s) must:
1. Be a legal person, and
2. Have no profit-making purpose, and
3. Be a CSO (civil society organization), and
4. Be established in a member state of the European Union or in the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, and
5. Be, at the time of publication of this call for proposals, enregistered for 3 years with the services concerned with the State of establishment for CSOs from the Member State of the EU or the European Economic Area OR registered for 2 years with the services concerned for Mauritanian CSOs, an
6. Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and the affiliated entity(ies), and not act as an intermediary.
Co-applicants must meet the same eligibility criteria as those which apply to the lead applicant himself.
Promote initiatives of civil society organizations targeting the strengthening of entrepreneurial capacities and women’s leadership.
Promote the socio-economic development of youth.
To support the initiatives of the civil society centered on the fight against violence against women and vulnerable groups.
Funding Information - indicative envelope per lot:
Lot 1: EUR 1,250,000;
Lot 2: EUR 1,250,000;
Lot 3: EUR 450,000.
Deadline for submission of concept notes: 16/04/2021 at 12:00 Brussels time.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/3knIIM7