The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the RAP-E Central Region in the framework of the Water Safety Plan project, communicate the launch of the invitation to submit proposals to choose three (3) local organizations to be beneficiaries of Low Value Grants (SBV).
This call is aimed at strengthening the capacities of community organizations related to water management, through the financing of activities to carry out community readings on water security:
• characterization and diagnosis,
• mapping territorial areas that account for the priority areas and needs,
• identification of projects to strengthen water security.
Special emphasis is placed on the participation of organizations of women, youth, victims of the armed conflict, peasants, ethnic communities and LGTBIQ population.
Utilize This Offer
The contest is an opportunity to boost the potential of ideas and new practices that contribute to responding to problems identified with the management of water as a common good and human right, and that help to articulate multiple processes and actors, generating impacts and collective benefits.
The call is limited to the Sumapaz river basin, which in the department of Cundinamarca includes the municipalities of: Agua de Dios, Arbeláez, Bogotá (Locality 20), Cabrera, Granada, Fusagasugá, Pandi, San Bernardo, Venice, Pasca, Ricaurte, Silvania, Sibate, Soacha.
1. Can be social, community organizations with an ethnic focus, peasant, productive or other forms of organization typical of the territory (such as organizations of victims and organizations defending the Human Rights of Victims, environmental organizations, cultural organizations, youth organizations);
2. Must be domiciled within the basin of the Sumapaz River;
3. Must be legally constituted.
The proposal must be thought and presented by the applicant organization(s), and executed by themselves with commitment, responsibility and ownership.
The selected organizations will have a support of $20,000,000 Colombian pesos for the execution of their project.
Duration: Two (2) months, without the possibility of extension.
Su Propuesta deberá estar redactada en idioma español y será válida por un periodo mínimo de 90 días.
La fecha máxima para el envío de las propuestas es 12 de abril de 2021.
For more information, please visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=76498