The U.S. Venture / Schmidt Family Foundation (USV/SFF) has announced the grant program to help the disadvantaged, improve the quality of people’s lives, and strengthen the communities.
The Foundation will consider a broad range of requests including specific program needs, capital or general operating support.
Consideration is given to needs that fulfill the Foundation’s mission within the following impact areas:
• Jobs & Economy;
• Family Support & Social
• Physical Health;
• Psychological Health & Addiction;
• Human Services.
Utilize This Offer
Organizations eligible to receive grants from the USV/SFF are those determined by the IRS to be public charities, preferably those with 501(c)(3) status.
What they will fund?
1. Requests that demonstrate long-term results for a substantial number of people.
2. Organizations with clarity of mission and a strong focus on effective outcomes.
3. Organizations in good health, including financial stability, the high caliber of staff and board.
4. Requests with support from a broad base of funding sources; U.S. Venture prefers not to be the sole funder of any one project or program.
Application must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the deadlines listed below:
• January 15, 2021.
• April 15, 2021.
• July 15, 2021.
• October 15, 2021.
For more information, please visit https://www.usventure.com/giving-back/us-venture-schmidt-family-foundati...