The Ray Solem Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to organizations throughout the United States that very creatively help immigrants in the United States become productive and valued members of society.
The Ray Solem Foundation will NOT consider grants to the following types of organizations or for the following purposes:
• Operational deficits;
• Religious organizations for explicit religious activities, as distinguished from social or educational activities;
• Partisan activities;
• Fraternal organizations, labor, societies, or other;
• National fund-raising efforts;
• 501(c)(4) organizations or lobbying activities;
• Organizations whose overhead percentage is more than 20% of total expenses;
• Brand-new projects that have not yet been piloted.
Utilize This Offer
The current priority for funding will be given to organizations focused on immigrants that help victims of human trafficking and domestic violence and / or unaccompanied immigrant youth.
Grants are made for one (1) year only.
Priority is given to applicants with incomes under $1 million.
The maximum grant award is USD$10,000.
Applicants may re-apply in each new funding cycle.
Applications are due no later than April 26 of the current calendar year.
For more information, please visit http://www.raysolemfund.org/