The Embassy of the Netherlands in Bucharest has launched an open call for project applications within its delegated Human Rights Fund.
The project applications must be in line with at least one of the Dutch government’s human rights policy priorities and should be focused on the areas mentioned below:
• Freedom of expression and internet freedom;
• Freedom of religion or belief;
• Equal rights for LGBTI persons;
• Equal rights for women and girls.
Utilize This Offer
The Embassy of the Netherlands is inviting Romanian civil society organizations to submit project proposals focusing, on one hand, on strengthening the promotion of human rights in Romania and, on the other hand, on enhancing their capacity to work with the Romanian government towards the implementation of public policies intended to effectively defend human rights.
Applicant organizations should have a solid track record of activities in and commitment to the policy area and the communities targeted by the project.
1. be presented in the requested format;
2. focus on one of the priority areas mentioned above;
3. set clear and feasible goals to deliver sustainable results, including cooperation with relevant governmental stakeholders where appropriate;
4. not relate to ongoing projects, humanitarian initiatives and profit-generating activities, as they are not eligible for funding
Projects must start in 2021 and finish no later than 2023.
Grants request should fall within the range of €5,000 to €24,999.
The deadline for submitting applications is 30 April 2021 at 12.00.
For more information, please visit https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/latest-news/news/2021/03/16/application...