The U.S. Mission in India is inviting eligible applicants for its ‘Training Workshops for Girls and Young Women to Counter Online Predators’ to support workshops that create awareness among youth aged 15-21 years, especially girls and college-going women, about safe online behavior and equip them with tools and information that empowers them to identify cyber predators.
This project aims to arm young girls and women with tools to counter cyber stalking, protect them from becoming victims of trafficking and sexual exploitation, and promote safe, online behavior.
1. To train 375 rural and urban girls and college-going women between the ages of 15-21 living in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Odisha with tools to protect themselves from cyber predators. The training will be provided through 15 workshops – five in each of the three states – over a period of one year.
2. To train 125 urban girls and college-going women between the ages of 15-21 living in the Delhi National Capital Region with tools to protect themselves from cyber predators. The training will be provided through 5 workshops over a period of one year.
Utilize This Offer
a) 500 girls and college-going women between the ages of 15-21 living in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, and the Delhi NCR.
b) The audience will come from a mix of rural and urban areas of these states, having access to internet-enabled devices.
1. Not-for-profit organizations;
2. Civil society / non-governmental organizations;
3. Think tanks;
4. Public and private educational institutions;
6. Public International Organizations;
7. Governmental institutions.
Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
Applicants are not required to pursue both project objectives listed in this NOFO. They can choose to submit an application that addresses one or both objectives / deliverables based on their capacity and geographical expertise.
Estimated Award Ceiling (Maximum): USD70,000.
Estimated Award Floor (Minimum): USD $25,000.
Length of Project Period: 12 months.
Closing Date for Applications: May 04, 2021.
For more information please visit