The Call for Proposals aims to contribute to Sustainable Development Goals (SDG):
a) Substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all their forms;
b) Develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels;
c) Ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels.
Furthermore, the action also supports achievement towards
• Encourage public, public-private and civil society partnerships as well SDG 5.5.
• Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making in political, economic and public life.
Utilize This Offer
In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
1. be a legal person and
2. be non-profit-making and
3. be a specific type of organization such as: Member State Organizations, Non-Governmental Organizations, citizens groups, community-based organizations, platform / coalition representing public interest, advocacy organizations, women’s and youth organizations, research organizations, academic institutes, think tanks, education institutions, independent foundations and
4. be established in a Member State of the European Union or in Lebanon (for at least 3 years prior to the publication of this call) or in an ENI (European Neighborhood Instrument) Partner Country and
5. be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
The cross-cutting priorities of this call for proposals are:
• Gender equality: Gender equality constitutes a fundamental human rights principle and a common value of the European Union.
• Rights-based approach: Actions must incorporate the five working principles of the RBA approach and to engage with citizens and communities in an inclusive manner in each phase of the project cycle.
• Youth engagement: Young people should be engaged in monitoring the implementation of the 3RF, participating in reform processes and assume leadership roles.
Co-applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the lead applicant himself.
Grant maximum amount: EUR 2 800 000.
Applications deadline: 03/05/2021.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/3fdV8FY